Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
David Brooks David Brooks is offline

Default OT: Organ donation should be compulsory, not just "opt out"

On 04/03/2021 00:42, Snit wrote:
On Mar 3, 2021 at 5:26:13 PM MST, "David Brooks" wrote
:

Windows 10 has a bug (oh, you use a mac, must blame your fingers instead) - sometimes copying doesn't do anything, so you end up pasting the last thing from the clipboard, which could be rude!

I am trying to get used to control+option+1, 2, 3, for my past several
clipboards (I have a clipboard manager) but find it is easier to use the menu
in most cases. Who can remember what you copied and in what order? I do pin
the manager to the side of my screen if I am using it a lot so I can use the
hot keys.

I'm happy with a single copy! ;-)

Most of the time it is fine... but good to be able to quickly find things you
copied a bit ago. I have more clipboards than I can imagine using: 200. That
is their default and to change it you have to pay a few bucks for the "Pro"
version. Not worth it to me.

If you care, this is what I use: https://copyless.net

Or at the App Sto https://apps.apple.com/app/id993841014

All it would add is syncing between computers and changing the 200 up or down.

Thanks for the tip!

I usually do a quick test post before I send in anger (as it were!)

I have been hitting the "send" button as my brain registers an error and
screams "NOOOOOOOO!"

haha! :-D I've done that too!

Try he- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DCPYmtEQiG18

I nearly did that while testing my handbrake for the recent MOT. It worked better than expected, and I couldn't disengage it quickly enough. I didn't mean to do a handbrake turn!

The video is now gone.

I wonder what happened to it! Try he-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPYmtEQiG18

Same one. And just as funny.

It's ALWAYS funny! (I love the dog talking from the muddy puddle!)