Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default OT Al Jazeera to launch rightwing media targeting US conservatives

In alt.home.repair, on Thu, 4 Mar 2021 06:52:10 -0800 (PST),
" wrote:

On Thursday, March 4, 2021 at 9:13:45 AM UTC-5, micky wrote:
In alt.home.repair, on Thu, 4 Mar 2021 02:01:34 -0800 (PST),
" wrote:

On Thursday, March 4, 2021 at 1:12:00 AM UTC-5, micky wrote:
In alt.home.repair, on Wed, 3 Mar 2021 03:50:44 -0800 (PST),
" wrote:

On Wednesday, March 3, 2021 at 6:33:21 AM UTC-5, jimmy wrote:
On 3/3/21 4:59 AM, wrote:
On Tuesday, March 2, 2021 at 5:11:50 PM UTC-5, micky wrote:
I get annoyed merely when I listen to NPR between midnight and
5AM and all I hear is the BBC, a broadcast centered on the USA.
If it annoys you, don't listen.

Cindy Hamilton
I get annoyed merely when I listen to CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS and NPR 24/7/365 and all I hear are propagandist lies aimed at President Trump.

And yes, it annoys me so I don't listen to any of it.

If you think you can handle the truth try OAN's Weekly Briefing with Christina Bobb.
ROTLOL WTIME.

https://www.oann.com/tag/christina-bobb/

Thank you for the suggestion, but I think I'll stick with Real Clear Politics and National Review.
From my pov, it's a shame they don't have radio.

Are you illiterate? Perhaps you should listen to music and
read the news.

I can't do this when I'm trying to fall asleep. That's where my big
need is. (NPR broadcasts the BBC at from 12 to 5AM.)

Cindy Hamilton

Ah. I generally fall asleep to the soft whir of the HVAC system.

A couple years after I moved in, I checked out the fan on my hvac. It
had 3 possible connections and was set at the slowest speed, but I still
removed the fan and reconnected it twice, just in case it was
mislabeled, and then I had to remove it one more time and set it back to
the original speed. Either I've gotten used to it or my hearing has
failed enough it doesn't bother me anymore.

(My hearing seems to have gotten worse, but that could just be because
people wear masks. Decades ago I realized I watch people's mouths when
they speak becuase it helped me understand them and now I can't do that.
Even on tv, even when the sound is a little garbled by repeated copying,
or the volume is low, I rewind and watch the speaker's mouth. I don't
consciously connect what I see to words**, but I think subconsciously it
helps.)

**Like the word Why would look like a fish opening its mouth. I don't
notice something like that.

Cindy Hamilton