Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop
Commander Kinsey[_3_] Commander Kinsey[_3_] is offline

Default OT: Organ donation should be compulsory, not just "opt out"

On Thu, 04 Mar 2021 02:46:34 -0000, rbowman wrote:

Around here we just ignore the law, I saw a group of teenagers on very
large [1] dirtbikes, tearing around on pavements between open areas. A
woman noticed I had just been on the phone to someone, so asked if I'd
photograph them and call the police. I told her to go **** herself,
they're just having a bit of fun, and I'm sure you're capable of
stepping to one side.

I came back from a hike, got on my dirt bike, and headed for home. A cop
had a bunch of kids on dirt bikes pulled over and stopped me. To his
credit one of the kids spoke up and said 'He's not with us. The bike has
been parked at the trail head all afternoon.'

There weren't many houses around but someone must have ratted them out.

Why the **** did that kid do that? If I was you I'd find out who he is and return the favour.