Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] angelica...@yahoo.com is offline

Default OT Al Jazeera to launch rightwing media targeting US conservatives

On Thursday, March 4, 2021 at 9:13:45 AM UTC-5, micky wrote:
In alt.home.repair, on Thu, 4 Mar 2021 02:01:34 -0800 (PST),
" wrote:

On Thursday, March 4, 2021 at 1:12:00 AM UTC-5, micky wrote:
In alt.home.repair, on Wed, 3 Mar 2021 03:50:44 -0800 (PST),
" wrote:

On Wednesday, March 3, 2021 at 6:33:21 AM UTC-5, jimmy wrote:
On 3/3/21 4:59 AM, wrote:
On Tuesday, March 2, 2021 at 5:11:50 PM UTC-5, micky wrote:
I get annoyed merely when I listen to NPR between midnight and
5AM and all I hear is the BBC, a broadcast centered on the USA.
If it annoys you, don't listen.

Cindy Hamilton
I get annoyed merely when I listen to CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS and NPR 24/7/365 and all I hear are propagandist lies aimed at President Trump.

And yes, it annoys me so I don't listen to any of it.

If you think you can handle the truth try OAN's Weekly Briefing with Christina Bobb.
ROTLOL WTIME.

https://www.oann.com/tag/christina-bobb/

Thank you for the suggestion, but I think I'll stick with Real Clear Politics and National Review.
From my pov, it's a shame they don't have radio.

Are you illiterate? Perhaps you should listen to music and
read the news.

I can't do this when I'm trying to fall asleep. That's where my big
need is. (NPR broadcasts the BBC at from 12 to 5AM.)

Cindy Hamilton

Ah. I generally fall asleep to the soft whir of the HVAC system.

Cindy Hamilton