Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default Amazon Prime - inertia selling?

On Thu, 4 Mar 2021 10:32:37 +0000, nightjar wrote:

On 03/03/2021 21:09, John Rumm wrote:
(to throw them a curve ball, ask them which Amazon account they are
talking about. I tried that, and they gave me my phone number!)

The people who call to tell me there is a problem with my broadband also
have problem with the question 'Which one?'. I then explain I have four
broadband connections, with three different providers at two different
addresses and they usually give up.

;-)

After ****ing one about for some time I let on that I don't have 'BT
Broadband' (that they were supposed to be calling from) and they
insisted that *all* Internet is provided by BT Broadband. ;-)

Bless them, they got the basic idea but didn't go as far as
independent cable suppliers, like VM (is Hull Telecom (was it) still
alive)?

Cheers, T i m