Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_110_] Bill[_110_] is offline

Default book on doing tech drawings

J. Clarke wrote:
On Wed, 3 Mar 2021 10:20:27 -0500, Bill wrote:

Leon wrote:
On 3/3/2021 1:57 AM, Bill wrote:
Leon wrote:
On 2/27/2021 1:40 AM, Bill wrote:

I caught on early in my woodworking hobby
that books are cheaper than tools, though I have my fair share of both.

Yeah, many/most books can be less expensive than a tool.

Which book in particular actually drills, cuts, shapes, or sands wood?

A book of matches???Â*Â* ; )

;~)

That is a YouTube video I would like to see!

It's my recollection from elementary school, that the native americans
used fire to help hollow-out their birch bark canoes! At that time,
I confronted my dad with the idea of doing such a cool project, but he
didn't bite.

Dugouts, not birch-bark. Different concepts. Dugout, you cut down
tree and hollow it out. Birch bark you take the bark off a birch tree
and fit a frame inside it.

Thank you. I was thinking about that after I posted, but I didn't have
"dugout" in my current vocabulary. Thank you for clarifying!