Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y
Jimmy Stewart[_2_] Jimmy Stewart[_2_] is offline

Default RSGBech/Pontins .......

On 03/03/2021 07:47, Jimmy Stewart wrote:
On 03/03/2021 07:43, Jimmy Stewart wrote:
On 03/03/2021 07:42, Jimmy Stewart wrote:
https://groups.io/g/RSGBTechnical

Sadly, due to some recent "problems" we have had to vet joining
members. Most are welcome but known trouble makers will not be
admitted. RSGBTech has run very nicely for several years without
them, we don't want them to ruin it.If it is good enough for
Pontins....it is good enough for Radio man AKA brian reay...tee hee

The above summarises how the group operates, but, for convenience, we
use the RSGB internet guidelines which the owner helped develop.

so open to all radio amateurs was a lie .....

Welcome to RSGBTech, an independent group open to ALL radio amateurs to
discuss amateur radio related technical matters

Pontins....tee tee