Posted to rec.woodworking
Emanuel Berg[_2_] Emanuel Berg[_2_] is offline

Default draw book reloaded (was: book on doing tech drawings)

LOL, That would be like asking for a suggestion to learn
a language and not indicating which language you want
to learn.

Right, but what language is this then? Construction, yes?

https://dataswamp.org/~incal/blog/tr...ree-house.html

(Actually it is HTML LOL)

OK, let's rephrase the question - you are right! I'd like to
read a book that will teach me some formal way of drawing this
place, as described in three informal photo blog posts.

https://dataswamp.org/~incal/blog/tr...ree-house.html
https://dataswamp.org/~incal/blog/tr...se-pulley.html
https://dataswamp.org/~incal/blog/tr...e-rooftop.html

I'd like to draw a formal drawing of that project.

It doesn't have to be excellent in any way but it has to be
correct formally.

While _I will_ use these drawings practically, still, as big
a part for ME of this PARTICULAR drawing project is, God
willing, learning how to do that, so I have it for future
projects as well, or just to make me happy, even. Just get the
foot thru the door, after that, I can bang the rest of my body
and head indoors, no problem.

The book has to has illustrations, correct terminology and not
be to eterical - hands on, but can be a sound mix of theory
and best practices. For the literate, practically working
engineer in the everyday sense. DIG? OK, so while it was
right of you to ask for specifications, after writing this,
I don't want to do it again, if you don't understand it by now
I can't help you - sorry. Please ignore this disruption in
your drawing session

So if you guys can decide on onee book, I'll mail my book shop
and order it literally tomorrow, unless you reach a consensus
in under one minute and one hour, in which case it will happen
today wait, now it is only 55 minutes! haha

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573