Posted to rec.woodworking

Default book on doing tech drawings

On Tue, 02 Mar 2021 13:27:48 +0100, Emanuel Berg
wrote:

krw wrote:

I remember my brother complaining about his text books in
college. At the time ('65ish) over $100 each, four or five
per semester. As a reference, tuition was something like
$200 per semester. The books were written (poorly) by his
professors and, of course, required material. BTW, that
translates to something like $3K - $6K per book, today.
Mine, five years later, were "cheap" by comparison.
Only $30-$50, more on the $30 side.

But at least _after_ the education in the 65-70ish you got
a good job, right? Which would pay for them books many
times over?

You do today, in those fields (veterinary medicine and electrical
engineering) ;-)

Poorly written books never good tho, 1965 or 2021 equally bad.

Good point. Good textbooks are hard to find anywhere. I found many
are good once you know the subject but are Greek to the sophomore.