Posted to uk.d-i-y
tim...[_2_] tim...[_2_] is offline

Default TV Production sound

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
tim... wrote:

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
tim... wrote:

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
I'm also intending watching it. I'll have a better idea after that.

I watched the first few minutes of Ep1 - recorded off air on a
Humax.
The
shooting sequence. Perfectly normal radio mics. And in sync.

However

it was E2 where I noticed it

I had deleted E1 by then

Very unlikely they had a major change in production technique between
eps.
Most likely a fault in the transmission, or your end.

Did you watch it live, recorded, or catch up?

on my PVR

but FTAOD, it's simply wasn't out of sync.

It was completely different to the lip movements

I'll look at it later. Just to confirm, the entire prog was like this or
just some of it?

Enough of it for you not to have to watch very much to spot it