Posted to alt.home.repair
jimmy jimmy is offline

Default OT Why $7.50 is enough

On 3/1/21 12:57 AM, Bob F wrote:
On 2/28/2021 9:44 PM, Clare Snyder wrote:
On Sun, 28 Feb 2021 06:55:18 -0500, Arnie Millnickel
wrote:

On 2/27/21 9:01 PM, Clare Snyder wrote:
You are BS ing the wrong guy.Â* I am not only a trained mechanic but I
TRAINED mechanics

Hey Goober,

Those who can, do;Â* those who can't, teach.

Â*Â* And I DID for decades after I finished teaching - so that kinda
blows that theory.

Don't let these clowns get to you. I'd trust your advise on car maintenance here over anyone else's. You always seem like you know what you are talking about.

Are you the guy that believed Senile Joe had a plan to slay the FauciVirus-19?