Posted to alt.home.repair
Clare Snyder Clare Snyder is offline

Default OT Why $7.50 is enough

On Sun, 28 Feb 2021 07:39:06 -0500, Freddy
wrote:

On 2/28/21 7:02 AM, Bod wrote:
On 28/02/2021 11:55, Arnie Millnickel wrote:
On 2/27/21 9:01 PM, Clare Snyder wrote:
You are BS ing the wrong guy.* I am not only a trained mechanic but I
TRAINED mechanics

Hey Goober,

Those who can, do;* those who can't, teach.

Erm, if he trained as a mechanic, then he *did* do.
You have to *do* first before you can teach.

Braggarts are often "all blow and no go."

I'll still take on any one of you guys on this group in a
diagnostics competition. I'm a bit slower on the wrench than I was 40
years ago - but I can still hold my own.