Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] angelica...@yahoo.com is offline

Default OT Why $7.50 is enough

On Sunday, February 28, 2021 at 8:56:45 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Sun, 28 Feb 2021 12:02:00 +0000, Bod wrote:

On 28/02/2021 11:55, Arnie Millnickel wrote:
On 2/27/21 9:01 PM, Clare Snyder wrote:
You are BS ing the wrong guy. I am not only a trained mechanic but I
TRAINED mechanics

Hey Goober,

Those who can, do; those who can't, teach.

Erm, if he trained as a mechanic, then he *did* do.
You have to *do* first before you can teach.

Not really. Our education system is dominated by people who went to
school at 5 and never left. They never had a job that wasn't teaching
things they have never done. That assumes they actually teach you
something that translates to a job.
I know the two colleges that I worked at had computer science programs
that were teaching stuff that was 10 years old in a business that was
changing yearly.

Even computer science programs are designed to churn out future professors,
not future coders.

Cindy Hamilton