Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Why $7.50 is enough

On Sun, 28 Feb 2021 17:43:57 +1100, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

"Jim Joyce" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 27 Feb 2021 13:58:34 -0500, Ralph Mowery
wrote:

In article ,
says...
I had it back a number of times and finally at about 18,000 miles traded
it in for another car. I had made a mistake of paying cash for that
car. Had I not , I would have let it go back after the 2 nd month I
had
it.

What does let it go back mean? I have an idea, but it can't be right.

To me it means drive it to the dealer , remove my license tag and tell
them to take that piece of junk and do with it what they want, I will
not be comming back after it. That is if I had financed it on time from
them and had not made much of a down payment.

I doubt if anyone does that. Once you buy a car, it's yours.
Parking it somewhere else doesn't change that, so you end
up owning a car that you don't actually have in your possession.

Not if you stop making the payments, they take it back.

I don't think anyone does that.

Plenty do stop making the payments, usually because they are broke.

That is OK as long as you don't plan on borrowing money for anything
else soon.