Posted to uk.d-i-y
Adrian Caspersz Adrian Caspersz is offline

Default OT - binoculars with built in camers

On 28/02/2021 11:55, David wrote:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Dreamy-Bino...e-Watching/dp/
B07146ZMV6/

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Bewinner-Bi...e-Observation-
Recording-default/dp/B08372RVPP

Two very quick search results to show that binoculars with a camera are a
product and not always expensive.
I'm not proposing these two, just showing that the products are about.

https://best-binoculars.uk/built-camera-reviews/
An example of a review site which gives opinions but doesn't inspire me
with total confidence given the small number of devices reviewed.

Still nobody who has tried one.

If it helps, I haven't tried one.

There is an old lady in a house a few doors down from me.

She hasn't tried one, either.

:-p

You need to find a read/write community of users. Bird watching is a
major interest, so they should be forums for that, I'd expect.

--
Adrian C