Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default Floor lamp light fitting part wanted

In alt.home.repair, on Sat, 27 Feb 2021 18:26:26 -0800 (PST), Amanda
Ripanykhazova wrote:

For starts the word is spelled Torchiere

Have you seen these websites:

https://www.antiquelampsupply.com/to...amp-part-index

https://foter.com/torchiere-lamp-parts

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=Torchiere...f=nb_sb_noss_2

Thanks for that and no, it isnt left handed. The base is one of the ones shown on those pages (Phenolic or B&P) but it doesnt seem to help me much. It does show that there is no part extending the socket by the half inch necessary AND the part which holds the bowl doesnt go in some way upside down!

I really couldn't follow your description.

Could you post a picture on some image sharing site and post the url
here?

And maybe a drawing by you of the missing part.