Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default I wish I were at CPAC

On Friday, February 26, 2021 at 5:47:59 PM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 2/26/2021 4:39 PM, micky wrote:

I googled for some pictures. My God, that thing is hideous. It's very
nearly as lifelike as Donald Trump himself.

https://www.marke****ch.com/story/th...ns-11614360507

He's wearing stars and stripes short pants. Is that a joke by the
"artist"?

That is absolutely hideous! If they made a statue of me that looked
like that I'd refuse to appear there. Cartoons mocking him look better
than that.

It just keeps getting better. Guess where the statue was made? Mexico.
An American artist living in Mexico designed it and it was fabricated there.
Still trying to figure out if he did it for free, someone paid for it, etc.
It looks like something that would be used on Saturday Night Live with
Alec Baldwin. Another sad sign of how the GOP has descended into
an insane cult.