Posted to rec.woodworking
Eli the Bearded Eli the Bearded is offline

Default bits for a Yankee push drill?

In rec.woodworking,
John Grossbohlin wrote:
"Eli the Bearded" wrote in message ...
There is a page a Garrett Wade. It shows up in the "clearance" section.
I am unable to put bits in the shopping cart. (I can put other things in
the shopping cart.) You can hit the + button next to a size and it
increases a number, but there's not an "Add to cart" button. It's a
terrible interface. I thought I had them till I went to checkout.

That is odd... when I went to the site there is an Add to Cart button on the
page below the list of bits. It works. Did you scroll down?

Prompted by this, I tried on my phone and it works there, just not on my
desktop. I'll buy the bits there, that way, but yikes.

And I happened to notice while visiting the site on my phone that
Garrett Wade shows an address of Main St, Brooklyn. That rang a bell
with me, and I compared. Kings County Tools, also mentioned in this
thread and Garrett Wade have the same street address. So the bits are
likely the same, even though Kings County Tools only sells assorted size
multipacks and Garrett Wade only sells single size multipacks.

Elijah
------
grew up in Queens and remembers that the Borough of Brooklyn is Kings County