Posted to sci.electronics.repair
bruce bowser bruce bowser is offline

Default Sanyo Hi Fi System sold in UK in 1994 Product code Sys 994 I havelost the user manual

On Saturday, June 20, 2020 at 12:53:44 PM UTC-4, Peter W. wrote:
No lock is any better than the frame it is in. Nor do most thieves come at night.

Out on the Main Line (look it up!) there was a group that worked out of a large box-truck. They would pull up into a driveway (no sidewalks out there), put a large sign in the yard: House And Yard Clean-Outs, Fast Personal Service

Then, do just that.

I like how in the early 60's a US satellite focused all the way in on a single golf ball. I wonder how much of that photography (or other ground detail replications) prosecutors can get their hands on.