Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Sanyo Hi Fi System sold in UK in 1994 Product code Sys 994 I havelost the user manual

Jeff Layman:

You serious?

You think anyone would pay the equivalent of USD$12 for three to four sheets of
paper folded over and stapled double??

Instructions should always be FREE. They're included in the cost of the product,
FFS..
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

No lock is any better than the frame it is in. Nor do most thieves come at night.

Out on the Main Line (look it up!) there was a group that worked out of a large box-truck. They would pull up into a driveway (no sidewalks out there), put a large sign in the yard: House And Yard Clean-Outs, Fast Personal Service

Then, do just that.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Saturday, June 20, 2020 at 12:53:44 PM UTC-4, Peter W. wrote:
No lock is any better than the frame it is in. Nor do most thieves come at night.

Out on the Main Line (look it up!) there was a group that worked out of a large box-truck. They would pull up into a driveway (no sidewalks out there), put a large sign in the yard: House And Yard Clean-Outs, Fast Personal Service

Then, do just that.

I like how in the early 60's a US satellite focused all the way in on a single golf ball. I wonder how much of that photography (or other ground detail replications) prosecutors can get their hands on.