Posted to uk.d-i-y
ss ss is offline

Default OT - binoculars with built in camers

On 26/02/2021 18:32, williamwright wrote:
On 26/02/2021 13:06, David wrote:
Anybody used a set of binoculars with a built in camera.

A few times recently whilst on my daily exercise I've seen things through
the binoculars which would have been nice to capture.

Also seen birds, deer, a fox, hares etc.

Has anyone used these things?

Seems like a sensible ideaÂ* but not much good if the quality is
rubbish or
usability is poor.

Cheers

Dave R

I get far better pictures of distant objects from my Nikon P600 than I
can see through my Carl Zeiss 10 x 80 binoculars. I have the bins on my
windowsill but I usually go and get the camera if there's something
happening. I should mention that I have a very good view in that direction.

I find that it's much easier to use the camera (with the screen) than it
is to use the bins.

You want to get a camera.

Bill

Although not quite the same but I use my zoom (24) on the camera for
viewing something of distant interest, Only downside is needing to
steady the camera at that sort of Zoom....usually on top of my wifes head.