Posted to rec.woodworking
Emanuel Berg[_2_] Emanuel Berg[_2_] is offline

Default book on doing tech drawings

Sonny wrote:

Kinna sounds like you want a school text book as I had in
college, Basic Design Technology class. Don't recall the
text book title.

Maybe check with your local college/university book store
for something appropriate.

Heh, I live in Sweden, university stuff is good (great) but
too difficult for me or too big of an undertaking with respect
to this particular activity I should say, and the college, or
corresponding, stuff is... it isn't good.

Like a technology book, it can begin like this:

Maybe you didn't realize it, but technology systems are
everywhere. From you cellphone to the subway/underground of
our nation's capital.

I can't wade thru stuff like that because it makes me wanna
punch into a wall or something... just horrible.

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573