Posted to uk.d-i-y
Ian[_27_] Ian[_27_] is offline

Default Lamona Rieza Monoblock cold tap leaks

I'm looking to change the washer or Cartridge on this tap as when the cold water is running there is a small leak from the cold turn handle. Ok here's the bit where I need advice, I've removed the screw from the cold side but the handle does not come off. Would this be because of a build up of crud inside or do I need to unscrew anything else, although no other screws or grub screws visible. Is it a case of a bit of force which I've not tried in case something breaks. thanks in advance

--
For full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...s-3100525-.htm