Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default switching electricity supplier without internet / smartmeter install

In article ,
Steve Walker wrote:
That has certainly been one of the payment options on occasions where I
have switched. I prefer to even it out by a fixed payment through the
year though - although I often do have to kick back attempts during the
winter months, by them, to raise the payment - and it has always come
out very close to the right figure by the end of the year.

Having had fixed payments in the past, you are relying on your provider to
get the sums right so you don't end up lending them money unnecessarily.
Or getting a nasty shock by owing them more than they said at some point.

In the case in question, the lady likely pays quarterly, so is used to the
bills varying by time of year.

--
*I got a job at a bakery because I kneaded dough.*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.