Posted to uk.d-i-y
alan_m alan_m is offline

Default switching electricity supplier without internet / smartmeterinstall

On 23/02/2021 19:21, Andy Burns wrote:
alan_m wrote:

Strangely Avro are not being shown for me in the cheap energy club list

They're in the results for me, have you selected "green" in your
preferences?Â* Because they show as "not green".

I don't see any option for filtering on "green". My options are for all
tarrifs, all suppliers, dual fuel, no preferences for customer service
rating or warm home etc.

Cookies have been cleared and it's the same with 2 different browsers.

Even when i select to check deals from my current supplier I get "We
were unable to find any tariffs of this type. You can amend your filters
to reveal more tariffs."