Posted to uk.d-i-y
Peter Burke[_3_] Peter Burke[_3_] is offline

Default switching electricity supplier without internet / smartmeter install

Martin Brown wrote in
:

Checking electricity tariffs is incredibly tedious since the suppliers
all go out of their way to obfuscate the true price at every turn.

Can I suggest an Energylinx search? I found them years ago and they have
always been very up-front on avail deals, choice of Elec, Gas or both is on
the front page. They used to show all deals by default but you now need to
make a selection on the results page to show non-commission results. Full
tariff info via buttons on the results page:

https://www.energylinx.co.uk/