Posted to alt.home.repair
Tekkieİ Tekkieİ is offline

Default pink salt

On Sat, 20 Feb 2021 18:39:20 -0700, rbowman posted for all of us to digest...

On 02/20/2021 02:26 PM, Tekkie? wrote:

On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 19:18:33 -0700, rbowman posted for all of us to digest...

On 02/19/2021 12:29 PM, Frank wrote:

Someone also gave us a pink table salt from some exotic region.

Most of the pink salt comes from Pakistan. The pink color comes from
Taliban ****.

UTI ?

Urinary tract infection? Possibly. I don't think the Taliban are really
involved but there is a very real ****ing contest about the salt.

https://www.npr.org/sections/thesalt...ome-from-india

The Pakis are retaliating over India registering Basmati rice for
geographical indications.

Considering both are nuclear capable WWIII may start over salt and rice...

One thing is for sure; Himalayan pink salt isn't lovingly mined in the
Himalayas by Tibetan Buddhist monks and shipped out on yaks.

It isn't? You shattered one of my long held beliefs! 8-(

--
Tekkie