Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
Mario[_2_] Mario[_2_] is offline

Default OT: Stupidest auto reply bot ever (EDF Energy via Whatsapp)

On 2/22/2021 11:58 AM, Commander Kinsey wrote:
I haven't heard from you in over a month, I booked and paid for an
appointment to have my gas meter removed.* An excuse was given about
coronavirus, which doesn't make sense as there's no need for contact, my
meter is easily accessible on the driveway.

Your gas is off, is that right?

No.

Please let me know how I can help with your query.

Book appointment to remove gas service.

Sorry I didn't get that.
Type a few words like "I have no gas" or "I need a new electricity key"

Remove gas.

You can smell gas, is that right?

No!

Please let me know how I can help with your query.
Type a few words like "I have no gas" or "I need a new electricity key"

Cancel gas service.

Sorry I didn't get that.
Please let me know how I can help with your query.
Type a few words like "I have no gas" or "I need a new electricity key"

Cancel gas account.

One of our agents will send you a message as soon as possible.

The covid issue has been a very poor excuse for many companies to
fulfill their service obligations. Many require no contact with
customers or others, yet have the "Due to covid, we can't or are
behind....blah blah" Unfortunately, there isn't any competition within
the utility industry and we must accept their crap if we need to
continue service.