Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_24_] Frank[_24_] is offline

Default OT: Getting Moderna Vaccine tomorrow

On 2/22/2021 2:04 PM, Ralph Mowery wrote:
In article ,
says...

Yet there is this:

https://www.maravipost.com/bill-gate...e-changes-dna/

Just because some fool journo stupidly claims something...

Gates is just a business man, mainly a shister. He sold IBM something
he did not have. Then sold it for $ 49 instead of the $ 149 that the
compeating company wanted for the operating system for the IBM
computers.

The product was licensed insead of sold. It does not even come with a
warrenty to work very well.

This new Windows 10 is always updating putting more and more junk on the
computer that I do not want or need. Other than the Office program I
don;t think that I use any programs by MS.

I was thinking of responding that I wonder what Dr. Jill Biden might say.

I had recalled Gates future projection of being wrong about the internet:

https://www.inc.com/tess-townsend/wh...the-1990s.html