Posted to alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default shovelling snow

"Ralph Mowery" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

Except for the Arabs that still cover all the skin as much as
possiable.

Why the except ? Is there a typo somewhere ?

From the pictures I see of the Arabs they do not wear hats
with broad brims, but do have some kind of head covering.

Thanks for that, like all these things, once you explain it its obvious
what
you meant.

Sometimes it is difficult to put on the computer what I really mean to
say. Words out of order, slight mispelling or two words that are
pronounced the same but spelled different, commas in the wrong place,
and many other things can cause confusion.

And it isnt always obvious how others can interpret what you have said.

Just recently I said in another group that apple sells discounted
obsolete iphones. I never said that apple does that thru their
apple store or physical stores but some insist that I did say that.
In fact they actually do that thru our equivalent of your USPS
amongst others and MVNOs in your country.