Posted to alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default OT: Getting Moderna Vaccine tomorrow

"Muggles" wrote in message ...
On 2/21/2021 4:24 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

"Muggles" wrote in message
On 2/21/2021 12:50 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

"Muggles" wrote in message
On 2/20/2021 2:32 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

Frankly, I don't think people are stupid, here.

Thats because you are one of the most stupid.

Evidently, disagreement equates to stupidity in your mind.

Nope, I dont agree with Cindy on quite a few issues,
particularly what can be done about voting fraud, but
have never said that she is stupid. Same with Ed, in his
case about the risk you take with adopted children and
their genes.

Oh, so you don't call men stupid?

Cindy is a woman, ****wit. You even called her a nasty
woman. She uses the nick angelica in her posts.

Gotcha.

Nope, you never do.

I dont attack anyone, I accurate state that stupids are stupid.

You're just like trader ... anyone who disagrees with him is "stupid" in
his mind.

I have just rubbed your stupid nose in
the fact that that is another of your lies.

And the fact that I am nothing like him.

hmmm

Humming aint gunna save your bacon, ****wit.

Why don't I feel like you're a success at rubbing my nose in anything?

Because you actually are that stupid. I just did again, above.

hahaha

Wota stunning line in rational argument you have there, you silly cow.

Perhaps, you need a safe space to deal with your personal immaturity
issues.

No perhaps about the fact that you are very stupid.

And the fact that almost everyone in here has
noticed and commented on how stupid you are.

Everyone?

I said ALMOST for a reason, ****wit.

There's a small number of people who post here,

Irrelevant to the phrase "almost everyone in here", ****wit.

so "everyone" is relative

Pity about the other words in the phrase.

and doesn't matter.

Mindlessly silly, as always from you.

Silly man .... you can't see past your nose despite your face.

Stupid cow, cant even manage to come up with your own lines.

I have to use phrases you'll understand.

You never could bull**** your way out of a wet paper bag.