Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default OT: Getting Moderna Vaccine tomorrow

On Sunday, February 21, 2021 at 2:45:46 PM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On 2/21/2021 12:50 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

"Muggles" wrote in message
On 2/20/2021 2:32 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

Frankly, I don't think people are stupid, here.

Thats because you are one of the most stupid.

Evidently, disagreement equates to stupidity in your mind.
I dont attack anyone, I accurate state that stupids are stupid..

You're just like trader ... anyone who disagrees with him is "stupid" in
his mind.

That's another lie. I call people stupid only after they have clearly demonstrated
it and you've earned the village idiot label right here in this thread over and over.
One stupid statement or lie after the other.