Posted to alt.home.repair

Default shovelling snow

On Sun, 21 Feb 2021 20:25:37 -0500, Clare Snyder
wrote:

On Sun, 21 Feb 2021 04:02:11 -0500, micky
wrote:

In alt.home.repair, on Sat, 20 Feb 2021 18:29:11 -0500,
wrote:

I'd much rather be cold than hot. With cold you can put on more clothes.
There's an absolute limit to how much you can take off.

The sub tropics are not for snowflakes you might melt
I am actually pretty used to it but you are actually better off with a
cotton shirt than not wearing one if you are in the sun. You might

eVERYONE Says that but it's not my experience, even in the sun.

sweat through it but then it becomes a cooler.
Being hot in the shade or inside might be helped by taking off clothes
but not outside in the sun.

I can tell you from experience, when it's 115C in the shade and over
50% humidity you don't go out without your shirt on - particularly in
the sun.

Were you ON the sun? 115C? (239F for you Americans)