Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Joyce Jim Joyce is offline

Default OT: Getting Moderna Vaccine tomorrow

On Sun, 21 Feb 2021 11:35:30 -0600, Muggles wrote:

On 2/20/2021 6:48 PM, Jim Joyce wrote:
On Sat, 20 Feb 2021 11:05:23 -0600, Muggles wrote:

On 2/20/2021 11:02 AM, Rod Speed wrote:

"Muggles" wrote in message
On 2/15/2021 10:05 AM, Heywood wrote:
On 2/14/2021 1:05 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 2/14/2021 11:38 AM, Rod Speed wrote:

"Muggles" wrote in message
On 2/14/2021 5:27 AM, jimmy wrote:
On 2/14/21 1:17 AM, micky wrote:
Didn't know you use two.

We can't choose here either and they tend not to say which
outlets which
use which.

But I have feeling one could finesse it.

Just send someone to a clinic and see what's lying around, boxes,
bottles, wrappers, and whose name they have on it. check the
cardboard
boxes by the back door, part of the trash.* They you could go
there or
some other place.** But people are happy to get one invitation
and not
likely to wait for a pssible 2nd even if they could pick the
vaccine.

It's not really a vaccine, it's more of a genetic modification shot.

Apparently it doesn't work either since you still have to wear a
mask.

Apparently ...* Those who take it also don't mind being a science
experiment.

Beats dying very unpleasantly, stupid.

Everyone is going to die, and most believe dying will be unpleasant.
Most people don't die from covid.

But many do and it is somewhat avoidable so why not avoid it?

NOONE can avoid viruses.

Corse you can with vaccination, ****wit.

A vaccine is NO guarantee a person won't get sick.

No one is looking for guarantees.

Oh come on. You seem to think a vaccine is the answer to covid-19.

Obviously, vaccines are a big part of the solution, especially with what we
know so far about their extremely high rate of effectiveness and extremely
low rate of side effects. No one wants to be wearing masks indefinitely.

Many people don't want to become science experiments via a rushed
chemical treatment shot up in their veins.

The bad news is that there will always be some anti-vaxxers in every
population, always some who are slow to pick up on the science and the
benefits. The good news is that even they will eventually be protected when
enough of the people around them have been vaccinated.

I also note, and I want to thank you, for not pretending that the vaccines
are a form of gene therapy, (they very clearly are not), or that the
vaccines carry the virus, (they absolutely do not).