Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
Fredxx[_4_] Fredxx[_4_] is offline

Default OT: Organ donation should be compulsory, not just "opt out"

On 21/02/2021 18:32, Rod Speed wrote:

"Fredxx" wrote in message
On 21/02/2021 16:46, Rod Speed wrote:

"Fredxx" wrote in message
On 21/02/2021 08:13, Snit wrote:
On Feb 20, 2021 at 9:09:33 PM MST, ""Rod Speed"" wrote
:

"Snit" wrote in message
Â* On Feb 20, 2021 at 3:58:38 PM MST, ""Rod Speed"" wrote
Â* :

Â*Â*Â* Does this mean you approve of abortions in these rare
occasions?
Â*Â* Nope.

Â*Â*Â* So you are forcing a woman to 9 months of pregnancy, risky
delivery

Â* There is **** all risk with a delivery now.

Â* What would make you think this?!?!?

The medical stats. Radical concept I realise.

Ah, so you made it up out of ignorance. Got it.

I think the UK has 1 in 10,000 deaths for childbirth. Some countries
it's more than 1%.

Not in the first world countrys that still ban abortion.

We arent discussing the 3rd world, ****wit.

I thought we were discussing abortion

Not in the 3rd world, ****wit.

So abortion is ok in the 3rd world but not the 1st.

And since this **** is the best you can manage, here goes
the chain on your even more flagrantly dishonest ****.

That is what happens when to dismiss 300,000 deaths in childbirth. I had
hoped you might have shown your human side here to reduce this number.