Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
Fredxx[_4_] Fredxx[_4_] is offline

Default OT: Organ donation should be compulsory, not just "opt out"

On 21/02/2021 18:30, Rod Speed wrote:

"Fredxx" wrote in message
On 21/02/2021 16:43, Rod Speed wrote:

"Fredxx" wrote in message
On 21/02/2021 01:19, Rod Speed wrote:

"Fredxx" wrote in message
On 21/02/2021 00:43, Rod Speed wrote:

"Fredxx" wrote in message
On 20/02/2021 22:58, Rod Speed wrote:

"Fredxx" wrote in message
On 20/02/2021 22:32, Rod Speed wrote:
Fredxx wrote
Rod Speed wrote

snip

**** all abortions are after rape, so that is a classic
bogus argument.

Does this mean you approve of abortions in these rare
occasions?

Nope.

So you are forcing a woman to 9 months of pregnancy, risky
delivery

There is **** all risk with a delivery now.

https://www.theguardian.com/global-d...e-giving-birth

I guess you think 303,000 women dying each year in childbirth

Thats the 3rd world, ****wit.

reams of your **** flushed where it belongs

Perhaps it is specifically because of abortion in the UK and
developed countries there are fewer deaths.

We know thats not true because the childbirth risk is
just as low in the first and second world countrys that
dont allow abortion.

Feel free to cite the stats.

You are free to chase them up for yourself if you dont believe that.

You made the false claim.

It isnt a false claim, its a fact. Compare the UK and Eire, ****wit.

I am. Only a ****wit would compare stats from a country that allows
abortion with another country that also allows abortion.

reams of your even sillier **** flushed where it belongs

At least I'm not a fanatical senile who compare stats from a country
that allows abortion with another country that also allows abortion.

No wonder you haven't provided numbers to back up your false claim.