Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop
Peeler[_4_] Peeler[_4_] is offline

Default lowbrowwoman, the Endlessly Driveling Senile Gossip

On Sun, 21 Feb 2021 11:23:42 -0700, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

It took my a lot longer than that but it wasn't from lack of trying. One
time after leaving the road going backwards my friend rolled down the
window and hung his hat on the adjacent power pole. Two feet the other
way and it wouldn't have been an amusing story.

That's off topic even to an already totally off topic thread, senile
asshole! Can't you even stick to the off-topic topic, gossip?