Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_31_] Muggles[_31_] is offline

Default OT: Getting Moderna Vaccine tomorrow

On 2/21/2021 12:50 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

"Muggles" wrote in message
On 2/20/2021 2:32 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

Frankly, I don't think people are stupid, here.

Thats because you are one of the most stupid.

Evidently, disagreement equates to stupidity in your mind.

I dont attack anyone, I accurate state that stupids are stupid.

You're just like trader ... anyone who disagrees with him is "stupid" in
his mind.

Perhaps, you need a safe space to deal with your personal immaturity
issues.

No perhaps about the fact that you are very stupid.

Silly man .... you can't see past your nose despite your face.

You sound like Trader....

So stupid that you havent even noticed that I'm not obsessed
with Trump and not actually stupid enough to believe that
Raygun single handedly ended the cold war either.

Right now, you're my entertainment. Eventually, I'll get bored and stop
responding to you.

And you are attacking me. hypocrite.

Telling you the truth about your immature behavior doesn't take much
effort on my part. You altering your immature behavior might take an
act of God, but since you hate the mear idea of a higher power than
yourself... maturing past your current behavior cycle is doubtful.

--
Maggie