Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default OT: Organ donation should be compulsory, not just "opt out"

"Fredxx" wrote in message
On 21/02/2021 03:59, Rod Speed wrote:

"Mario" wrote in message
On 2/20/2021 12:00 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

Antiabortion people (not "pro-life", which is a self-serving slogan
and not a real policy) don't really care about women. And I know, a
lot of them are women, but not ones who comprehend the idea of
equality. A rape victim has every right to bear a child produced
from
rape, if they so choose, but to deny them the choice to abort it is
unbelievably sexist. As Mario said, a man will never have to face
that decision. And if you have an "exception" to an abortion ban for
victims of rape, how will they prove rape was the cause of the
pregnancy? The only solution is to keep abortion legal in general.

I surely don't condone abortion as a method of BC, but even when many
take precautions, it happens and of course, the rape issue. Easier to
keep it legal, then allow the complacent to argue point of life.

Pity about all the deliberate murders that happen that way.

You're entitled to your opinion, no matter how wrong it is.

You never could bull**** your way out of a wet paper bag.

Not an other lost argument?

You never could bull**** your way out of a wet paper bag.