Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default OT: Organ donation should be compulsory, not just "opt out"

On 02/21/2021 02:04 AM, Jimmy Stewart ... wrote:
most sill boys write off a car in their first year of driving I know I
did at 17 in 1970 ...... made me a better driver though

It took my a lot longer than that but it wasn't from lack of trying. One
time after leaving the road going backwards my friend rolled down the
window and hung his hat on the adjacent power pole. Two feet the other
way and it wouldn't have been an amusing story.