Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default OT What a jenny

On 02/21/2021 03:40 AM, wrote:
On Saturday, February 20, 2021 at 7:02:29 PM UTC-5, Jim Joyce wrote:

Trump said he wanted to build a wall on the southern border of Colorado.
That might be a lot easier than trying to build it along the Mexican
border. Hey, maybe every state should have a wall along each of its
borders. That would keep the construction jobs going for a while.

Good idea. I'd be a breeze in Michigan. Two relatively short walls
and we can keep out both the Ohioans and Wisconsinites.

I doubt Indiana will invade. When I was working there the dialog went

Q. Why isn't Indiana flooded.
A. Michigan sucks more.

We have natural walls. A few machine gun emplacements on the passes
would keep the trash out. There are some good choke points on the road
that follows the Clark Fork if blowing the bridges doesn't do the trick..