Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_31_] Muggles[_31_] is offline

Default OT: Getting Moderna Vaccine tomorrow

On 2/20/2021 2:32 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

"Muggles" wrote in message

Obviously you failed math class.

Try again ... I received awards in math ...

No one ever said any vaccine is a guarantee
that a person will not get sick.

You seem to think a vaccine, this one

There isnt just one vaccine for this virus, stupid. There are at least 15

You're problem is you can't seem to discuss anything w/o attacking
people and calling them "stupid." Frankly, I don't think people are
stupid, here. We have different perspectives... some people are more
mature than others, though.

What's your problem with not being able to control your ability to
discuss issues w/o attacking the individual?

Perhaps, you need a safe space to deal with your personal immaturity
issues. You sound like Trader....

--
Maggie