Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_31_] Muggles[_31_] is offline

Default OT: Getting Moderna Vaccine tomorrow

On 2/20/2021 2:35 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

"Muggles" wrote in message
On 2/20/2021 2:00 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

"Muggles" wrote in message
On 2/20/2021 12:34 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

"Muggles" wrote in message
On 2/20/2021 11:33 AM, Bob F wrote:
On 2/20/2021 9:05 AM, Muggles wrote:
On 2/20/2021 11:02 AM, Rod Speed wrote:

"Muggles" wrote in message
On 2/15/2021 10:05 AM, Heywood wrote:
On 2/14/2021 1:05 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 2/14/2021 11:38 AM, Rod Speed wrote:

"Muggles" wrote in message
On 2/14/2021 5:27 AM, jimmy wrote:
On 2/14/21 1:17 AM, micky wrote:
Didn't know you use two.

We can't choose here either and they tend not to say
which outlets which
use which.

But I have feeling one could finesse it.

Just send someone to a clinic and see what's lying
around, boxes,
bottles, wrappers, and whose name they have on it. check
the cardboard
boxes by the back door, part of the trash.Â* They you
could go there or
some other place.Â*Â* But people are happy to get one
invitation and not
likely to wait for a pssible 2nd even if they could pick
the vaccine.

It's not really a vaccine, it's more of a genetic
modification shot.

Apparently it doesn't work either since you still have to
wear a mask.

Apparently ...Â* Those who take it also don't mind being a
science experiment.

Beats dying very unpleasantly, stupid.

Everyone is going to die, and most believe dying will be
unpleasant. Most people don't die from covid.

But many do and it is somewhat avoidable so why not avoid it?

NOONE can avoid viruses.

Corse you can with vaccination, ****wit.

A vaccine is NO guarantee a person won't get sick.

So far, they can almost completely avoid any need for
hospitalization, Good enough for me, and for everyone that ever
gets any vaccination.

Many people avoid hospitalization because THEIR IMMUNE SYSTEM
functions properly.Â* A vaccine is NO guarantee a person won't get
sick.

It does see most who are vaccinated with that vaccine avoid that
virus, stupid.

A vaccine creates conditions that trigger the immune system to
produce an immunity response.

And that immune response avoids the virus with most vaccines.

WRONG.

We'll see...

The immune response creates blood cells that recognize the invading
virus.

Wrong, the immune response doesnt produce blood cells.

'Scuz me ... the word I should've used is "antibodies." Just couldn't
think of the word at the time.

--
Maggie