Posted to alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default shovelling snow

wrote in message
On Sun, 21 Feb 2021 04:02:11 -0500, micky
wrote:

In alt.home.repair, on Sat, 20 Feb 2021 18:29:11 -0500,
wrote:

I'd much rather be cold than hot. With cold you can put on more clothes.
There's an absolute limit to how much you can take off.

The sub tropics are not for snowflakes you might melt
I am actually pretty used to it but you are actually better off with a
cotton shirt than not wearing one if you are in the sun. You might

eVERYONE Says that but it's not my experience, even in the sun.

Have you been in the sun that much?

I have, two entire summers when building the house,
no shade at all, and much hotter than you get.

I am not talking about low on the horizon sun, I mean
where it is not tempered as much by the atmosphere.
I tend to trust people who live below the tropic of cancer
about working in the sun more than people closer to the arctic circle.

Ours don't bother with shirts.

You seldom if ever see a Mexican or Guatemalan
with his shirt off if he is working.

I have seen all of ours and me too.

They must know something.

They clearly don't.