Posted to uk.d-i-y
Adrian Caspersz Adrian Caspersz is offline

Default USB power question

In article ,
Andy Burns wrote:
Dave Plowman wrote:

On the PC desktop here (Gigabyte MB) the USB power is on at all times the
PC is plugged into the mains. The separate web cam has a couple of LED
indicators. I assume this is under BIOS control, but can't find a setting.
But then the BIOS uses all sort of acronyms I don't understand.

Any easy way of disabling this? So USB power only comes on when I boot the
PC?

YouTube came up with a gigabyte specific video straight away when I
entered "turn off powered USB"

Have you also banned yourself from dealing with Google?

:-p

--
Adrian C