Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default OT What a jenny

In alt.home.repair, on Thu, 18 Feb 2021 22:56:26 -0600, Jim Joyce
wrote:

So what? He's the president, but many others in your party, who
he keeps caving in to, want more freebies, using borrowed money.
He just killed 10K+ high paying jobs on the XL pipeline so more

I just love the implicit argument that it's good to do bad things if it
creates jobs.

The question should be, Is it a good idea or not?

I had a friend in college who thought the Viet Nam war was a good thing
because it was good for the economy. I wasn't capable of judging the
war, but I know that's not a good reason.

What I'm hearing is that about 1000 temporary jobs were killed by Biden's
executive order, so the 10K+ that you're talking about were probably future
hires.