Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Joyce Jim Joyce is offline

Default OT What a jenny

On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 08:19:24 -0500, wrote:

On Thu, 18 Feb 2021 23:27:03 -0600, Jim Joyce
wrote:

On Thu, 18 Feb 2021 17:34:04 GMT,
(Scott Lurndal)
wrote:

writes:
On Thu, 18 Feb 2021 06:58:19 -0500, Joe Bribem
wrote:

On 2/17/21 6:33 PM, trader_4 wrote:
He just killed 10K+ high paying jobs on the XL pipeline so more
stupid things to appease people like you doesn't seem unexpected.

Liquid energy still needs to be moved so someone will benefit. Who owns the trains?

Warren Buffett.

Not an expert on finance either, it seems.

If you find something where he might be an expert, please raise a flag. I
haven't found anything yet but there must be something, somewhere.

While Warren Buffett owns large stake in Union Pacific (I'm also a part owner myself),
there is also BNSF, NSC (part owner here) and a handful of smaller players.

All of which are publicly owned.

I know Berkshire Hathaway (Warren Buffett) owns BNSF and that seems to
have eluded Lurndal.
BNSF also hauls the bulk of the Canadian shale oil which is ALL I
alluded to.
Does B/H have share holders?
Sure but so does Amazon and we have no problem saying Bezos owns it.
What is good for Amazon is good for Bezos.

As for knowing a lot of things about a lot of things, I read a lot.

Reading isn't always about quantity. Quality is at least as important, if
not more so. Maybe the second half of that should get some additional
attention.