Posted to alt.home.repair
Tekkieİ Tekkieİ is offline

Default USA, USA

On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 12:24:42 -0800, Bob F posted for all of us to digest...

On 2/19/2021 12:08 PM, Tekkie? wrote:

On Wed, 17 Feb 2021 12:56:06 -0800, Bob F posted for all of us to digest...

On 2/17/2021 7:48 AM, Heywood wrote:
On 2/17/2021 10:24 AM, Frank wrote:
On 2/16/2021 10:30 AM, wrote:
On Mon, 15 Feb 2021 20:16:57 -0700, rbowman
wrote:

On 02/15/2021 02:33 PM, Tekkie? wrote:
I thought that impeachment involved a trial? The rule of innocence
is that one
is innocent until proven guilty. They had a trial to impeach him.
He was
acquitted so therefore he was NOT impeached.

In reality he was. Impeachment in the House is like an indictment. If
you're indicted and subsequently not found guilty of the alleged crime
you've still been indicted.

Unfortunately you can't really use legal terms to describe this
process when the "Grand Jury" is the opposition party that vowed to
impeach the president before he took office, the "judge" is the
ranking member of the prosecution and the "jury" is dominated by the
prosecution team.

Unfortunately the public is as ignorant of the legal process as they
are of science and Democrat politicians take advantage of this to gain
power.

Exactly.** The Republicans would NEVER do that.* They always tell the
truth.

What they also always do is project.

Hey Bob F you challenged me to stop posting political content so we could get
this group back. Evidentially you weren't committed to this...

You seem to have the same problem

You challenged me. I am only replying to your challenge. So were you lying then
or are you lying now?

--
Tekkie