Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default Cruzin' for a bruizin

On 2/19/2021 8:57 AM, Bob F wrote:
On 2/18/2021 8:44 PM, micky wrote:
How did CNN get a copy of a text from Ted Cruz's wife to him about going
to Cancun?
Â*Â*Â*Â* I thought only the sender and the receiver saw texts.

Cruz has, maybe every chance he had, criticized people who left town
when they shoudln't.Â* The mayor of Austin who went to Mexico, Chris
Christie for going to the beach, and one other time that made the news.

A woman called into CNN and she was annoyed that he left town.Â* She
apologized to Mexico, also said "We're not sending our best"Â*Â* !!

One of their neighbors that they asked to join them in Cancun released
their email/text.

Lot's of people saw them at the airport on the way out too. Lot's of
video of that. Word was he had to travel in coach.