Posted to uk.d-i-y
R D S[_2_] R D S[_2_] is offline

Default Skimming over wallpaper!

On 18/02/2021 21:54, Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote:
Sounds like an accident waiting to happen. Did the previous owner have a 6
gun and a big hat?
Brian

The previous owner had a refurb relatively recently and apparently fell
out with the builder. I don't know who the builder is but I am motivated
to find out.

There are gaps, windows on the wonk, floors with a staggering degree of
slope on them and a variety of offenses against plastering.

We couldn't even paint the place, lord knows what had happened to the
walls but anything we painted on just brought the original paint off.